Quote of the the week

Make the decision to begin a healthier life style today

Friday, July 23, 2010

How the iPhone makes life easier


It was with extreme reluctance that I made the shift from Sprint to AT&T. I had been a loyal Sprint customer for more than 20 years. But after testing Sprints Palm Pre and the iPhone there was no way I could disregard the iPhone's overwhelming and superior number of programs that could make your life easy; and after all isn't life better when it's easier. 

This post will give you a short preview of one day in my life with the iPhone. You may not run out and buy one today, and I’m not selling them. But if simplicity in life is what you seek here is how I do it. 

32 iPhone apps that make your life easier.  
  1. Computer, just put it in your pocket and go.
  2. Send and receive email wherever you are. 
  3. Manage social networking profiles.
  4. Read the New Papers with one button.  
  5. Listen to the radio anywhere there is phone signal. 
  6. Listening to music is one button away
  7. Alarm clock is one button away.  
  8. Watch is one button away.
  9. Calendar and to-do list one button away.
  10. Check movie listing right on the iPhone.
  11. Meditation programs one button away. 
  12. Read or listen to books with one button.  
  13. GPS, never get lost, one button away. 
  14. Check bank accounts with one button. 
  15. Book flights, rental cars and hotels with a few clicks.
  16. Makes and take note with a few clicks. 
  17. Create a shopping list with a few buttons,
  18. Flashlight, one button turns phone into flashlight.
  19. Locate the best restaurant with one button.
  20. Carry your bible on the iPhone in your pocket
  21. Listen to college lectures on the iPhone. 
  22. Play games.
  23. Strengthen you brain power. 
  24. Track your fitness goals.
  25. Track your period. 
  26. Track and manage your weight.
  27. Track airline flight status.
  28. Track your baby cam.
  29. Track your kids or partner. 
  30. Track your eating habits.
  31. Take photos. 
  32. Make phone calls, I almost forgot. 

      1 comment:

      1. Clint, oh how I love my iPhone! I have had the 3GS for almost a year and my life is in it! Everything I have to do is on my phone. I use it for most of the things you mentioned above. I am exploring upgrading to the 4G but I want to wait until they work out the issues with the antenna and possibly the price to come down a bit. Not ready to hand over another $200 for a phone I really do not need. My only problem is I can't get my iPhone to work with my laptop and that's a little annoying as it only connects to my desk top that is slow as molasses. Thanks for sharing some different ideas on different applications too!

        Debbie

        ReplyDelete

      My Favorite Health and Wellness Books