Quote of the the week

Make the decision to begin a healthier life style today

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Reflections On My Own Level Of Wellness

Physical wellbeing - I would give myself a 10.  I am in excellent shape, eat well and exercise regularly.

Spiritual well-being - I would rate myself at 10.  I have a relationship with God, loving relationships with family and friends and understand my calling or life's purpose.  I also try to stay in tuned with the universe by understanding the inter-relatedness of all things. These things allow me to maintain optimal spiritual health.

Psychological well-being - Another 10 for me.  I am obviously confident about having mental health but keeping things in perspective and not allowing stress to control my life makes this possible.



A physical goal that I have for myself is to improve my cardiovascular conditioning and I can move towards that goal through a daily routine of mental and physical exercise.

My spiritual goal is to perform a comtemplative practice daily. This can be achieved by setting aside time each day for the practice and committing myself to doing the exercises.

My psychological goal is to strengthen my tolerance for stress. This can be implemented through contemplative practices on a daily basis (specifically the subtle mind practice).

1 comment:

  1. I love your confidence and strength and I think the fact that you have such a strong spiritual connection makes it possible. You seem to have all areas connected and able to maintain your health. Your goals for improvement all seem to compliment each other which will definitely be successful for you. I feel motivated just reading your post. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite Health and Wellness Books